This Polyol is completely BHT free product, which in turn helps you to achieve desired results in Terms of Quality. Polyol is one of the root chemicals used by Polyurethane industry majorly for manufacturing rigid and semi-rigid foam and other Polyurethane Products. However, they are also used in other applications as described below. Polyols account for a large majority of the polymeric polyols used by industry. Blending this material with Diols & Triols will help to achieve the desired properties.
- Spray insulation
- Pipe insulation.
- Continuous & Discontinuous panels.
- Used for manufacturing household appliances like refrigerators, casseroles
- Brake Fluid
- Lubricating Oil
- Rubber Processing
- Antistatic Agents
- Formulating PU
- It can be modified as required to improve mechanical properties, thermal insulation, bond strength and load bearing which gives better results.
- Available in various molecular weights like 400 / 1000 / 2000 / 4000
- Can be easily blended with other Polyether Polyols to obtain liquids with intermediate viscosities.
- Excellent Viscosity Index
- Molecular weights range from low for water-soluble to high for water-insoluble applications.
- Due to low polyol viscosity and improve blowing agent solubility, it is easier to process.
- Lower tendency of varnish or coke formation
- It produces foam with finer cell structures, leading to improved insulation value, which enables manufacturers to exceed energy requirements.
- Lower vapour pressure and ash content
- Neutral and low in odour
- Relatively low toxic
- Polyether Polyol 400
- Polyether Polyol 1000
- Polyether Polyol 2000
- Polyether Polyol 4000
Packaging & Storage:
- Available in 200 Kgs (Net Weight) Brand New Sealed Pack Iron Barrels
- Also Available in 1 MT IBC Packing
- Also Available in 20 MT Flexible Tank
- Minimum Shelf Life of this material is 1 Year from the date of manufacturing.
- It is advised to store this material in a dry & ventilated place.
- Keep out of the direct sunlight & away from heat and water sources.
Toxicity & Handling:
- To be Handled as an industrial chemical
- Person getting in contact with this chemicals must wear personal protective equipment
- Must Follow the precautionary measures as mentioned in the safety data sheet.