Toluene Diisocyanate (TDI)
These Isocyanates are simple to use and the first choice of our clients. Additionally, these are treated by highly skilled consultants and improved with recent machinery. These can be availed from us at sensible rates. Toluene diisocyanate (TDI) is an organic compound with the formula CH3C6H3(NCO)2. Two of the six possible isomers are commercially important: 2,4-TDI (CAS: 584-84-9) and 2,6-TDI (CAS: 91-08-7). 2,4-TDI is produced in the pure state.
Toluene diisocyanate (TDI) is used in the production polyurethane resin for PU foam. Toluene diisocyanate (TDI) is used for use in furniture, bedding, automotive and airline seats. Used in the production polyurethane resin for PU foam for use in furniture, bedding, automotive and airline seats.
- Flexible polyurethane foam (moulded)
- Mattresses, Pillows Quilts
- Furniture cushion
- Automobiles: Seats, Furniture, Lining, Sun visors etc…
- Padding Lining: Garments, Shoes, Diaries, Carpets, Brief
- Cases, Bags, Purses etc.
- Acoustic Insulation
- Industrial Gaskets
- Protective pads for Sports Medical use
- Industrial, Automobiles Household Filters
- Paint Rollers
- Packing: Electronic items, Frozen Foods, Medicines,
- Audio-video, Computer CD’s
- Applicators: Shampoos, Wax, Shoe Polish, Household Chemicals
- Cleaning Tools for pipelines and tubes
- Miscellaneous: Toys, rakhi etc.
- Any type of cushioning
- A. S. E. Coating
- Exact composition
- Safe to use
Specifications of Toluene diisocyanate (TDI) :
- Appearance : Clear liquid
- APHA colour : max 25
- Gr. (at 20°C / 20°C) : 1.22 ± 0.02
- Purity (% by wt.) : Min 99.7
- IsomerContent (% by wt.) 2,4 TDI : 80 ± 1 / 2,6 TDI : 20 ± 1
- Total Acidity (ppm. by wt) : Max 40
- Hydrolyzable Chlorine (ppm.by wt.) : Max 80
- Total Chlorine (ppm. by wt.) : Max 700
- CAS No : 26471-62-5